Anger Awareness Level 1 & 2
To enable participants to identify their problems with managing stress and anger and to develop a plan for addressing these issues.
- Acceptance of responsibility for actions that led to the participant’s arrest or incident that led to their attendance in the class
- Understand stress and its influence on the body and one’s behavior
- Understand how attitude and values relate to aggressive behavior
- Assist participants in learning stress management to reduce the likelihood of anger problems
- Development of personal commitment plan to avoid future anger-related problems and/or arrest
NTSI’s Anger Awareness – Level 1 Program is designed for individuals who have been identified as having trouble with managing anger. Referrals to this course include those arrested on charges where anger is an issue and for employers who feel an employee needs to address anger issues. The program is usually required as a condition of the Court and is suitable for a pre-trial diversion or a condition of probation.
NTSI’s Anger Awareness – Level 2 Program is designed for individuals who have either recurrent anger / aggressive behavior issues or for individuals who have been involved in a serious anger/aggression incident. Appropriate referrals to this course include those with multiple arrests involving anger or aggressive behavior or employers who feel an employee needs to address anger issues. The program is usually required as a condition of the Court and is suitable for diversion or as a condition of probation.Sign up for a classroom course!