Nebraska Traffic Survival Workshop
NTSI has partnered with Traffic Safety Plus to provide a variety of quality online and classroom courses in Nebraska. Traffic Survival Workshop Level 1 & 2, Intermediate Traffic Survival Workshop, Alcohol, Drug & Traffic Education and more.
Traffic Survival Workshop Level 1
These courses address issues such as road hazards, substance abuse while driving (drugs and alcohol), as well as driving distractions like cell phones and texting. Our defensive driving course is grounded in the instruction that accountability and the behavior of the driver are the keys to becoming a successful driver. Small adjustments can mean all the difference in maintaining an improved lifelong driving attitude.
Some of the benefits that Nebraska drivers will take from completing this defensive driving course are a reduction in auto insurance rates, avoiding conviction from traffic violations, and a dismissal of points from their licenses. NTSI defensive driving school can be a solution when employers require further driving training, as well as for court appointed orders with the benefit of automatic court reporting.
For nearly 40 years the National Traffic Safety Institute has been considered a respected leader in nationwide traffic safety education. Over one hundred million drivers have completed our defensive driving course and successfully gone on to be more responsible and trusted drivers.
With the help of our qualified team of experts we ensure that every student will receive only the top quality education and training in the field of defensive driving. Contact your local NTSI trained and certified traffic school staffed with professional representatives to begin your defensive driving course.
Full Course Listing
- Traffic Survival Workshop Level I (basic driver improvement course: 4,6,8 hours)
- Traffic Survival Workshop Level II (advanced driver improvement course: 8,12 hours)
- Intermediate Traffic Survival Workshop (8 hours)
- Safer Driver Program (corporate defensive driver course: 1,2,3,4 hour stand alone modules)
- Aggressive Suppression Seminar (8 hours)
- Alcohol, Drug & Traffic Seminar (traffic law and substance abuse course: 4 hours)
- Alcohol, Drug & Traffic Education (traffic law and substance abuse course: 4 hour internet course)
- Van Safety Program (1 hour)
- Law Enforcement Defensive Driving Program (1 hour)
- Youth Tobacco Awareness Seminar (4 hours)
- Life Skills Program (civic responsibility workshop: 4,6,8 hours)
- Hazard Perception Challenge II (1-2 hours)
- Vehicle Specific (mostly trucks: 3-8 hours)
- Custom Programs (varies)