These programs allow you to take online traffic school and learn the techniques that will make you a better driver from the comforts of home. You will also have the advantage of getting live support whenever you need it.
SNAP – Safe New Attitude Program (A Young Driver Pennsylvania Online Driving Course)
Give new drivers the “tools” to make better safe driving choices with Pennsylvania online traffic school.
- New online version of classroom Pennsylvania SNAP program – 4 hour online program for high-risk drivers ages 16-25
- Designed specifically for novice drivers – emphasis on risk taking and similar issues with new drivers such as distractions (texting), alcohol/drug awareness and dangers
- Focus on the proper driver attitude with an emphasis on better decision making
- An excellent program for specialized youth traffic programs/ parent/insurance company referrals
- Available in English language
Cost of the course is $39.95
This state HAS NOT yet approved the NTSI program for all users. You must get special permission from this court or insurance company in order to use this defensive driving program. If you do not have special permission you will be taking the course on a voluntary basis only!
Traffic Survival Workshop Level 1 – ONLINE VERSION
- 6 hour Defensive Driving Program
- A quality course which NTSI has developed to be an effective alternative to classroom
- Used to avoid conviction of a citation (diversion or ticket dismissal), volunteer basis to remove points, receive an insurance discount, as an employer requirement or to satisfy a court order
- Over 30 years of development and refinement. Researched to be proven and effective in reducing subsequent collisions and/or citations of those attending
Cost of the course is $19.95
This state HAS NOT yet approved the NTSI program for all users. You must get special permission from this court or insurance company in order to use this program. If you do not have special permission you will be taking the course on a voluntary basis only!
For new drivers as well as those who have room to improve their skills when faced with heavy traffic situations, taking a defensive driving course online is a convenient and affordable way to enhance your driving skills and become a safe driver every time you are in the middle of Pennsylvania traffic.