You must receive special permission from a court, employer, or insurance company in order to use these programs. If you take this course and do not have special permission granted by the court, employer, or insurance company, you do so strictly on a voluntary basis.
North Dakota Courses
A leading online traffic school institute in North Dakota, NTSI is not your average driving school. Register for any of our easy-to-complete courses today!
- Lower your auto insurance
- Satisfy a court requirement
- Work at your own pace around your schedule
- Complete the course from the comfort of your home
SNAP – Safe New Attitude Program
A Young Driver Safety Course
Our online version of the classroom SNAP program is a four-hour program for high-risk drivers between the ages of 16 – 25. Designed specifically for novice drivers there is an emphasis on modern day distractions. We work on risk taking issues that severely affect driving awareness. Helping students recognize dangers that inhibit their driving awareness, this is an excellent program for specialized youth traffic programs and parent/insurance company referrals.
- Texting & Phone calls while driving
- Alcohol & Drug use
- Focus on proper driving attitude
- Emphasis on improved decision making
Traffic Survival Workshop Level 1
- 4 hour program
- A compelling alternative to classroom learning for drivers of all ages
- A detailed program used for diverting or dismissing traffic citations, removal of traffic points, receipt of an insurance discount, an employer requirement, satisfying a court order, or on a volunteer basis.
- Recognize and reflect on current driving behaviors and, where needed, learn ways to alter negative driving behavior
- Explains updated and improved defensive driving strategies including how to deal with aggressive drivers
Aggressive Driving (Level 2)
- 8 hour program
- Focused on raising awareness and knowledge on how to effectively change driving behaviors to avoid future citations
- Designed for individuals with serious offenses, multiple citations or chronic driving issues
- Accepting responsibility for reckless or aggressive driving behaviors
- Examining one’s current lifestyle and other issues that may be a factor in illegal and reckless driving behaviors
Petty Theft Consumer Awareness Workshop
- 4 hour program
- This course is designed for individuals who have committed various types of theft and similar offenses
- Individuals should be referred by courts, probation officers or diversion program officials.
- Acceptance of personal responsibility for actions that led to arrest or incident that resulted in the required participation in the program
- Developing a plan of personal commitment to avoid future theft-related problems and other illegal activities