Idaho Driving Without Privileges
Engaging, easy-to-finish learning for just $95.00. Complete NTSi's industry leading course for the following reasons:
Learn the latest rules and regulations on the roads and highways
Receive a discount on your auto insurance
Reduce points on your driving record
Satisfy a court order
Driving Without Privileges
How Our Training Works
These classes are held on select Saturdays from 8am to 5pm. Students must preregister and prepay to attend. Anyone can register for this course by contacting 1-800-588-6874! Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the day. Send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Idaho Driving Without Privileges course through NTSI!
Reduce the likelihood of future legal and other problems due to driving a motor vehicle without being properly licensed.
- Assist participants to understand the laws and penalties for DWP
- To understand our value system and the significance of positive attitude
- Assist participants in what steps should be taken for reinstatement
- Understand the importance of improved decision making
- Development of personal commitment plan to avoid future legal or financial problems
- The process of change
- Why we drive the way we do
- Penalties and the laws
- Choices and consequences
- Communication skill building Stress and time management
- Choice and responsibility Personal Action Plan
Appropriate Referral Types
NTSI’s Idaho Driving Without Privileges (DWP) is appropriate for individuals who have been cited for driving without a valid driver’s license. Attendees are often experiencing a variety of problems associated with this law violation. This course is designed for those individuals who could benefit from providing structure and a plan of action to avoid future offenses and involvement in the legal system.Register Now For Classroom Course!