Oregon Alcohol/Drug Awareness
How Our Training Works
These classes are held on selected Saturdays from 8am to 5pm. Students must preregister and prepay to attend. Anyone can register for this course by contacting 1-800-588-6874! Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the day. Send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Oregon Alcohol/Drug Awareness course through NTSI!
- Individuals with Minor in Possession Offenses (Diversion)
- Individuals with Minor Drug Possession / Paraphernalia Offenses
- Minors In Possession
- Other Alcohol / Drug Offenses
Reduce the likelihood of future legal and other problems due to the use of alcohol and/or other drugs.
- Educate students about the effects of alcohol and drugs on the body.
- Illustrate the negative effects that alcohol/drugs have on one’s personal life.
- Understand the impact of alcohol/drugs on the driving task.
- Consequences for future illegal behavior with alcohol/drugs.
- Develop plan of personal commitment to avoid future legal or financial problems.
- Impact of Underage Drinking/Drug Use
- Penalties and the Laws
- Recognizing Alcohol/Drug Problems Use, Abuse and Addiction Concepts
- How Alcohol/Drugs /Impact Driving Alternatives to Use of Alcohol/Drugs
- Choice and Responsibility Personal Action Plan
Appropriate Referral Types:
NTSI’s Oregon Alcohol/Drug Awareness course is designed for individuals who have been cited for alcohol or drug offenses and are not evidenced with an alcohol or other drug problem. Appropriate referrals include Minor in Possession of Alcohol, small possession offenses and paraphernalia offenses. Students are exposed to legal, social and health consequences of alcohol and drug use, abuse and addiction.
If you are unsure if this is the course you need, contact your referring agency before registering.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, you may contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-588-6874. Thank you for choosing NTSI for your Oregon Alcohol/Drug Awareness course needs!