Washington Anger Awareness Level 1
How Our Training Works
These classes are held on selected Saturdays from 8am to 12pm. Students must preregister and prepay to attend. Anyone can register for this course by contacting 1-800-588-6874! Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the day. Send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Washington Anger Awareness Level 1 course through NTSI!
To enable students to identify their problem with managing stress and anger and develop a plan for addressing root causes of their anger issues.
- Acceptance of responsibility for actions that led to the participant’s arrest or incident that led to their attendance in the class.
- To understand stress and the influence on the body and one’s behavior
- To understand how attitude and values relate to aggressive behavior
- Assist participants in learning stress management to reduce the likelihood of anger problems.
- Development of personal commitment a plan to avoid future anger-related problems and/or arrest.
- Introduction Role of Communication
- Stress Management Recognizing & Managing Anger
- Goals & Objectives Drugs & Alcohol
- Nature of Relaxation Choice & Responsibility
- Use of Anger Logs Personal Action Plan
- Values + Attitude = Behavior
Appropriate Referral Types:
NTSI’s Anger Awareness – Level 1 Program is designed for individuals who have been identified as having trouble situational problems managing anger. Referrals to this course include those arrested on charges where anger is an issue, family members and employers who feel an individual needs to address anger issues. The program is usually required as a condition of the Court and is suitable for a pre-trial diversion or as a condition of probation.
If you are unsure if this is the course you need, contact your referring agency before registering.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, you may contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-588-6874. Thank you for choosing NTSI for your Washington Anger Awareness Level 1 course needs!