Washington Online Program Details
IMPORTANT: To Register Online: Please review the following instructions, then click on the online registration link at the bottom of the page
The course may be taken for various reasons:
- Court requirement – Be sure to obtain approval for our online version from the court or agency before enrolling. Select the state where you received the citation.
- Point Reduction
- Employment Requirement
- Insurance Discount – Check with your carrier before enrolling.
You must have some basic computer skills to complete the online course. Our program is very user friendly.
In order to use our system to take this course, your system must meet the following requirements, in addition to internet access (28.8k or higher):
A PC or Mac Running:
- Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2K/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10
- MacOS 9.x/OSX Must use Google Chrome
- Linux 2.2+
An Internet Browser:
- Firefox 1.0+ (Win/Lin/Mac)
- Mozilla 1.75+ (Win/Lin)
- Opera 1.5+ (Win/Lin)
- Internet Explorer 5.5+ (Win)
- Safari 6.0+(Win/Mac)
Note: Netscape will not work with the course at this time.
Note: Mac users must use Google Chrome.
REGISTERING & PAYMENT:
You have the following options to enroll in the course:
- Credit card – Use your Visa or MasterCard credit cards. Enroll and pay securely on-line and begin right away. This is the most convenient option.
- Fax – Go to the registration page, print the registration form, complete and fax to (800) 717-6874. Then call (800) 588-6874 to pay with a credit/debit card.
- Mail – Go to the registration page, print the registration form, complete with your check or money order to:NTSI
P.O. Box 2308
Issaquah, WA 98027
- Phone – Call us, register and pay with a credit/debit card and begin immediately! Call us at (800) 588-6874 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday.
The course tuition is $44.95 and includes the course and certificate. The course tuition is non-refundable after you have completed the first module.
If you decide while taking the first module you would rather attend a “live” class, contact us before starting the second and we will gladly transfer you to a “live” course where your balance due would be the difference in cost between the $44.95 online fee and the $55.00 classroom course.
LOGIN ID & PASSWORD:
When you register, you will choose your own Login ID and Password. Please write these down so you will be able to access the course with ease. If you forget your password, click on “Forgot my password” in the Login ID and Password box.
After logging onto our website (www.ntsi.com) look for the words “Register for Online Course” in the green button at the top of the page. Select the state where the citation was received on the drop down menu. Be sure to select the correct state.
COURSE LENGTH & FEATURES:
We have created our course to be as convenient as possible for the student. It takes a minimum of four (4) hours to complete.
You may complete the program in one sitting or use your Login ID and Password multiple times to complete the course according to your own schedule within 30 calendar days of registering. The goal is for you to comprehend and absorb the materials.
An onscreen timer will countdown the remaining seconds required for each module. You cannot advance to the next module until the timer has counted down completely. At that point you may proceed by clicking on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. Even if you complete reading the module before the timer runs down, you will need to wait or review previously read material.
Once you complete all course modules you will then take the final quiz and submit your answers. The final quiz is not timed so you will have as long as needed to complete.
You will need to score at least 70% on the final exam to pass the course. The computer will calculate your final grade for you and you will know immediately if you have passed. In the unlikely event you do not score 70% you will be able to take quiz a second time automatically. Should you not pass the second time contact us at (800) 588-6874 for assistance.
When registering, you will be asked a series of 20 personal validation questions that will appear at the top of your screen at random during course. These questions are designed to provide assurance that the program is being taken by the assigned individual and no one else.
Please note: The Security Questions are only used for validation purposes and are not shared with or sold to anyone else. NTSI maintains strict confidentiality with all answers to your security questions.
When a Security Question appears at the top of the screen, you will have only 60 seconds to answer the question with the same answer given when registering. Failure to do so will result in being locked out of your course. Simply contact our office by phone or email to be reset and continue your course from where you left off.
It is recommended that you complete the module you are currently in before logging out for any breaks. Logging out mid-module will erase your progress and make you retake it when you next log in.
- The time clock should not be running whenever you leave your computer to avoid accidental disqualification
- Be sure to click “Log Out” at the top of the screen when logging off each time you exit to properly retain time spent in each section.
- Do not use your “back” button on your browser while taking this course.
UPON COURSE COMPLETION:
You must have the ability to print your certificate upon completion. It is YOUR responsibility to turn the certificate in to the referring court/agency as directed. Should you not have the ability to print the certificate, please contact the NTSI Northwest office at 1.800.588.6874 and a certificate will be provided to you.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, you may contact us at (800) 588-6874 or email us at email@example.com. Live support is available Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m PST (Pacific Standard Time).
Thank you for taking this NTSI course.