Washington Youth Success
NTSI’s Youth Success Workshop is directed toward any participant who has made a poor decision that resulted in their involvement in the criminal justice system or diversion program.
Alcohol & Drug offenses
Theft or Destruction of Property
Bullying & Fighting
Trespassing and Guilt by Association
How Our Training Works
These classes are held on selected Saturdays from 8am to 12pm. Students must pre-register and pre-pay to attend. Anyone can register for this course by contacting 1-800-588-6874! Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the day. Send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Washington Youth Success course through NTSI!
To enable youth who have made poor decisions learn better decision making skills. To modify thinking process of the youth to approach all life situations while considering their choices and consequences.
- Assist participants to evaluate and improve decision making skills
- To understand their responsibilities and values and how they will affect future behavior
- Assist participants in learning and improving communication skills
- Assist participants to recognize environmental influences and staying in control
- Development of personal commitment plan to avoid future problems
- Changing the attitude to a positive mode
- Personal Values
- Recognizing Anger
- Objectives for Change Substance Abuse/Addictions
- Communication Skill Building Planning for the Future
- Responsibility/Accountability Life Management Skills
Appropriate Referral Types:
NTSI’s Washington Youth Success Course is directed toward any participant who has made a poor decision that resulted in their involvement in the criminal justice system or diversion program. This workshop is for youth who are in a first-time offender program and could benefit from an educational course on dangers and consequences of future legal system encounters. Examples of offenses which are appropriate for this class include alcohol/drug-related offense, fighting, bullying, theft, destruction of property, trespassing and guilt by association.Register Now For Classroom Course!