At NTSI, our training emphasizes the importance of following safety standards and encouraging personal choice as a means of affecting a positive change in driving. Our mission at NTSI is to provide the highest level of education both online and in the classroom to all defensive driving course participants. We prepare and re-iterate the importance of being a defensive driver through behavior modification.
Alcohol and Drug Awareness Course
Complete your Alcohol and Drug Awareness Course with engaging, easy-to-finish online learning.
Are you looking to:
• Learn the latest rules and regulations on the roads and highways?
• Receive a discount on your auto insurance?
• Satisfy a court order?
• Reduce points on your driving record?
Alcohol and Drug Awareness
Educate course attendees about the dangers of alcohol and other drugs particularly as they relate to the driving task.
- Familiarize attendees with various categories of drugs including legal, illicit, and over the counter medications
- Educate attendees about how various drugs effect the body and the driving task
- Inform attendees of various laws surrounding alcohol and other drugs
- Illustrate the negative effects alcohol/ drugs have on one’s personal life
- Understand the impact of alcohol/drugs on the driving task
- Outline consequences for future illegal behavior with alcohol/drugs
- Development of personal commitment plan to avoid future legal or financial problems
The NTSI Alcohol/Drug Awareness Course is for individuals who have alcohol or other drug related offenses and need additional education. DUI/DWI offenders, Minor in Possession of Alcohol (MIP), drug and paraphernalia possession, and individuals under the influence when arrested for other charges are suitable attendees.