Traffic Survival Level 1
The NTSI Traffic Survival Level 1 driving safety course is designed for anyone who desires to improve their driving habits by attending this defensive driving course. Reasons for attending this course include: citation dismissal, point reduction, diversion of citation, insurance discount, to fulfill an employer requirement or for personal enrichment.
- Help participants understand how their attitudes affect their driving
- Recognize and evaluate their current driving habits and where needed learn ways to change negative driving behavior
- Better understand and use safe and economical defensive driving techniques
- Discover the benefits of being a responsible and courteous driver
- Familiarize students with traffic law
The Traffic Survival Level I program is designed for the individual who is attending the program on a voluntary basis to receive a reduction in points on their license, to receive an insurance discount, as an employer requirement or to satisfy a court order.