12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Class Program Details
This course is for the individual who is attending:
- Because you have received a letter from DHSMV suspending your license due to points
- To satisfy a court order
How Our Training Works
Our program is very simple. It is designed to accommodate the expert and the novice Internet user. You may log onto our web site, Register Onlineand enroll on-line.
When you register, you choose your own password and username to gain immediate access to the program.
This program does not satisfy the Aggressive Driver Course or the Driving While Licenses Suspended course.
Taking the Course
As you complete this course you have an opportunity to greatly influence your future-driving behavior. Below are the guidelines for you to follow during the presentation of this course. Those guidelines are:
- In order for you to successfully complete this course you must be able to read and write on at least the 7th grade level. As you go through this course you will be given a series of exercises that you will answer in a short essay format in your own words. The computer that you will use must have enough memory to run the streaming video portion of this course and you must have an email account. The feedback that you will receive during this course will be on email. When you answer a question, the answer will be sent to an instructor who will review you answer and give you additional feedback. Without email you cannot complete this course.
- All answers will be short essay of a length specified by the exercise. Writing gibberish or nonsense answers will not be accepted. You cannot advance to the second day until all of the first day exercises are accepted as sufficiently answered. You cannot advance to the final exam until all of the second day exercises are accepted.
- The course keeps track of all answers supplied from all the students who completed the course. The program will not let you cut and paste or use someone else’s answers. Your responses must be your own. The course will not accept profanity; so do not use any.
- This course is a minimum of twelve (12) hours long, there is no way to get it done faster or cheat the system.
The 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course combines text, animations and Videos to create an online experience that’s interesting and interactive. You will explore the reasons that you are taking this course and answer many different questions about your driving habits and behavior behind the wheel. The course will take you 12 hours to complete and the course contains different small sections, each outlining a different aspect or approach to your driving habits. It will take you 12-Hours to complete the course but you will find our course to be fun and interactive. You will be able to work at your own pace and log on and off the program as much as you need too.
Thank you for your inquiry and we hope to receive yoursoon.