Sign up for our easy-to-complete Florida 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course and get started today. This course is for students who received a letter from DHSMV suspending your license due to points or need to satisfy a court order.
Advanced Driver Improvement Course (ADI)
This 12 Hour ADI course is for the individual who is attending:
- Because you have received a letter from DHSMV suspending your license due to points
- To satisfy a court order
The Florida 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course combines text, animations and videos to create an online experience that’s interesting and interactive. You will explore the reasons that you are taking this course and answer many different questions about your driving habits and behavior behind the wheel.
This ADI course will take you 12 hours to complete and the course contains different small sections, each outlining a different aspect or approach to your driving habits. It will take you 12 hours to complete the course. You will be able to work at your own pace and log on and off the program as much as you need to and you will find our 12 Hour ADI course to be fun and interactive!
How Our Training Works
Our program is very simple. It is designed to accommodate the expert and the novice Internet user. You may log onto our website, register online and enroll on-line.
When you register, you choose your own password and username to gain immediate access to the program.
This program does not satisfy the Aggressive Driver Course or the Driving While License is Suspended course.
Taking the Course
As you complete this course you have an opportunity to greatly influence your future-driving behavior. Below are the guidelines for you to follow during the presentation of this course. Those guidelines are:
- In order for you to successfully complete this course you must be able to read and write on at least the 7th grade level. As you go through this course you will be given a series of exercises that you will answer in a short essay format in your own words. The computer that you will use must have enough memory to run the streaming video portion of this course and you must have an email account. The feedback that you will receive during this course will be on email. When you answer a question, the answer will be sent to an instructor who will review you answer and give you additional feedback. Without email you cannot complete this course.
- All answers will be a short essay of a length specified by the exercise. Writing gibberish or nonsense answers will not be accepted. You cannot advance to the second day until all of the first day exercises are accepted as sufficiently answered. You cannot advance to the final exam until all of the second day exercises are accepted.
- The course keeps track of all answers supplied from all the students who completed the course. The program will not let you cut and paste or use someone else’s answers. Your responses must be your own. The course will not accept profanity; so do not use any.
- This Advanced Driver Improvement course is a minimum of 12 hours long, there is no way to get it done faster or cheat the system.
NTSI’s Florida ADI course has an optional audio read-along built into the course. If you would rather sit back and listen to the course instead of reading, then the Audio Read-Along option is perfect for you. Select the Audio Read-Along checkbox when you’re checking out to enable this feature for your course.
Want to see it in action? Watch this screen recording of the Audio Read-Along feature below.
More Florida Traffic School Courses
Are you looking for another course? Take a look at our complete Florida Traffic School options.