Idaho Petty Theft & Consumer Awareness
Engaging, easy-to-finish online learning for just $50.00. This course is designed for a variety of minor theft offenses. Complete NTSi's industry leading course for the following reasons:
Satisfy a court order
Theft of services or property
Petty Theft Consumer Awareness
How Our Training Works
To register for the Idaho Petty Theft/Consumer Awareness course, simply select the “Register” button. Start your course minutes from now! Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-588-6874. You will have access to your program 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can log in and out as you like and pick up right where you left off when you return. The course is made up of 9 modules followed by a quiz for each module, and a final exam. You have two attempts to complete the final exam. Once you complete the Idaho Petty Theft/Consumer Awareness course, a link will be added to your account where you can download and print off your certificate. Just send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Idaho Petty Theft/Consumer Awareness course through NTSI!
Reduce the likelihood of future theft / shoplifting / badcheck / theft of services / theft of property incidents through participant’s acceptance of personal responsibility and development of a plan to reduce future theft behavior.
- Examine how Values and Attitudes impact Behavior
- Accept responsibility for actions that led to the participant’s arrest or incident that led to their attendance in the class
- Understand the consequences of future illegal behavior
- Assist participants to identify the importance of making better future decisions
- Develop plan of personal commitment to avoid future theftrelated problems and/or arrest
- Choices & Consequences
- Stress Management Goals & Objectives
- Life Changes Since Arrest Positive Mental Attitude
- Alcohol & Drugs Reasons for My Behavior
- Balancing your Life Environmental Influences
- Budgeting Personal Finance Personal Action Plan
- Personal Value System (VAB)
Appropriate Referral Types:
This course is designed for a variety of minor theft offenses (i.e. shoplifting, bad checks, theft of services, theft of property. Individuals are usually referred by courts, probation officers or diversion program officials to Idaho Petty Theft/Consumer Awareness Workshops. This course is designed to accommodate various types of theft, removal of property and similar offenses.Register Now!