Idaho Traffic Level 1
Engaging, easy-to-finish online learning for just $29.95. Complete NTSI's industry leading defensive driving course easily online for the following reasons:
Learn the latest rules and regulations on the roads and highways
Receive a discount on your auto insurance
Reduce points on your driving record
Satisfy a court order
Traffic Level 1
How Our Training Works
To register for the Idaho Traffic Level 1 Online course, simply select the “Register” button above. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-588-6874! You will have access to your program 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can log in and out as you like and pick up right where you left off when you return. The course is made up of 16 modules and a final exam. You have two attempts to pass the final exam. Once you complete the Idaho Traffic Level 1 course, a link will be added to your account where you can download and print off your certificate. Just send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Idaho Traffic Level 1 course through NTSI.
To enable students to identify driving habits, attitudes and behaviors that create risk and develop strategies to reduce risk and stay collision and citation free.
- Help students understand how their attitude impacts their driving behavior.
- Recognize and evaluate one’s current driving habits and, where needed, learn ways to change negative driving behavior.
- Assist students in learning improved defensive driving strategies including avoidance of aggressive drivers.
- Develop plan of personal commitment to avoid future driving related problems.
- Why We Drive The Way We Do Aggressive Driving/Road Rage
- Stress and Driving Driving Distractions
- Avoiding Fatigue/Drowsy Driving Drugs & Alcohol
- Signs, Signals & Markings Personal Action Plan
Appropriate Referral Types:
NTSI’s Idaho Traffic Survival Workshop Level 1 is our basic driver improvement course designed for a variety of attendees. Minor traffic offenders are the most common referrals to this program. Other attendees include individuals who are attending for either insurance discount or employer requirements. This course helps with point reduction purposes in states with a point system. Youth offenders are also referred to this course as a remedial course for violations of the provisional licensing system.