Idaho Traffic Level 2
How Our Training Works
To register for the Idaho Traffic Level 2 Online course, simply select the “Register” button above. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-588-6874! You will have access to your program 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can log in and out as you like and pick up right where you left off when you return. The course is made up of 16 modules and a final exam. You have two attempts to complete the final exam. Once you complete the Idaho Traffic Level 2 course, a link will be added to your account where you can download and print off your certificate. Just send that certificate to your court, court, DMV, attorney, employer, or other referring agency as proof of completion. It’s that easy to complete the Idaho Traffic Level 2 course through NTSI.
To enable students to identify patterns of behavior that has led to multiple citations, license suspension or chronic offender status by courts or state licensing authorities.
- Assist students to accept responsibility for negative or aggressive driving behaviors.
- Recognize and evaluate one’s current driving habits and, where needed, learn ways to change negative driving behavior.
- Examine lifestyle and other issues that may be contributing to illegal behavior.
- Understand the consequences of legal problems due to driving issues.
- Develop plan of personal commitment to avoid future driving related problems.
- Aggressive Driving & Road Rage Risk Taking Inventory
- Stress and Driving Questionnaire – Road Rage Risk
- Time Management Drugs & Alcohol – Impact on Driving
- Consequences of Illegal Behavior Personal Action Plan
Appropriate Referral Types:
NTSI’s Traffic Level 2 course is designed for more serious offenses including aggressive driving offenders, chronic offenders or individuals who have had multiple citations. Any individual with serious offenses, multiple citations or chronic driving issues is a candidate for NTSI’s Traffic Level 2 course.
If you are unsure if this is the course you need, contact your referring agency before registering.
If you have any questions or require any assistance, you may contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-588-6874. Thank you for choosing NTSI for your Idaho Traffic Level 2 course needs!