Why Take an NTSI Course?
Many people believe they are excellent drivers yet overlook occasional speeding or less than courteous behavior on the road. The way you react to other drivers can have a huge impact on how you perform behind the wheel. There are many reasons to attend New Jersey online traffic school, including:
- To understand how your attitude affects your driving.
- To understand the concept of the preventability of a collision & defensive driving techniques.
- To recognize and evaluate your current driving patterns and, where needed, learn ways to change them.
- to satisfy a court order
A New Jersey online driving course through NTSI can help prevent added points to your driving record. Courts sometimes require drivers who have committed a driving offense to attend traffic school in order to learn techniques for becoming safer drivers.
NTSI has a long history of providing New Jersey defensive driving courses help individuals understand the consequences of their behavior on the road. Online traffic school makes it easy to take traffic school courses online so you can get the credit you need without taking time away from your busy schedule.
- A reduction of up to two (2) points on your driving record for five (5) years.
- A minimum of 5% reduction in auto liability, no-fault and collision insurance premiums each year for five (5) years, if you are the principle operator of a vehicle.
- Student evaluations and studies indicate students enjoy the course and learn something important about safe driving.