SAFER Driver/ Defensive Driving for Fleets
Training Impacts The Bottom Line
Implementing a defensive driving program is a necessary and profitable investment of time and resources. NTSI’s programs provide a complete turnkey approach to training. Online, onsite, Train the Trainer, and tailored programs makes NTSI the one stop shop for all driver training needs.
Get Started: Test Drive our Online Training!
Jeff Chase talks about the importance of safe driving
[youtube width=”450″ height=”350″]-ylEwc-5dh4[/youtube]
Flexible Training Options
NTSI programs are quick to implement, easy to manage. The interactive, thought provoking materials engage participants and have been proven to reduce the accident rate.
About Our Online Courses
As experienced drivers, your employees have acquired behaviors and attitudes about driving. While behind the wheel, some get easily distracted while others more aggressive.
In one hour our program identifies specific tendencies, offers strategies for improvement and challenges drivers to develop a plan for improvement.
This customized approach is fun, thought provoking and offers businesses an exceptional value.
- Explore the root cause of three crashes
- Identify personal driving style and strategies for improvement
- Ride along as a professional driver shows how to respond to common situations
- Review defensive driving technique in a fun game format
- Receive a printed version of an action plan addressing the negative behaviors identified in the program.
- User authentication, security and activity logs
- Participant certificates and transcripts
- Participation roster
- Past due report
- Tailored for your policies and logo
- Online help facilities
- Flexible registration options
- Automated notification and internal e-mail
- Professionally formatted results from participant’s effectiveness survey
Become an affiliate
If you would like to sell these courses and make some money doing so, click here to learn how to become an affiliate of NTSI